- The opening ceremony of the “Public Financial Management Training: Improving Public Service Delivery through Enhanced Fiscal Decentralization” was graced by the Hon’ble Finance
Minister on 25th December, 2018 at the Royal Institute of Management (RIM).
- The four day training program is exclusively for the Accounts Assistants from all the budgetary
agencies of the country.
- The objective of this training program is to bring together all key players in the Public Financial Management (PFM) and update knowledge on some of the new initiatives and development in the entire PFM process and systems.
- This platform will provide an opportunity to discuss and deliberate on emerging issues and challenges faced by the finance personnel while carrying out responsibilities and functions on daily basis in the field.
- Apart for the sessions by the Ministry of Finance, the Royal Civil Service Commission (RCSC), Royal Audit Authority (RAA), Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) and National Pension and Provident Fund (NPPF) will also make presentation to the participants during the course of the training.
- Around 570 Accounts Assistants will participate in the four day training program from December 25-28, 2018.
- The training program is funded under a TA grant from Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- The training program will conclude on 28th December 2018.
1,614 total views, 1 views today