On 10th January 2018, the Ministry of Finance celebrated the promotion ceremony of Chief Finance Officers to MoF, MoAF, MoH, MoWHS, MoEA, MoFA and Chief Planning Officer, PPD, MoF. The ceremony has been graced by the Honorable Finance Secretary.
Dasho congratulated the newly appointed Chiefs and urged them to work towards further strengthening the financial and budgetary management system in their respective agencies. More importantly, Dasho assured unwavering support and guidance to the newly appointed Chiefs and inspired them to collectively build the credibility of Ministry of Finance.
The Regional Revenue & Customs Office, Phuntsholing would like to re-invite applications from the Bhutanese national for the following post.
|Position||Category||No. of Post||Appointment Type||Age|
|Security Guard||ESP||3||Consolidated Contract||18 to 50 Years|
Interested candidate may apply to the Regional Director, RRCO, Phuntsholing along with the following documents on or before 23rd January 2018.
1. Duly filled RCSC employment application form
2. Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
3. Valid Security Clearance
4. Valid Medical Certificate
5. No Objection certificate, if employed
6. Experience Certificate, if any
Shortlisted candidates shall be notified and called for an interview. For further information, please contact the Administrative Officer, RRCO, Phuntsholing at 05-251792
The Ministry of Finance had welcomed 84 new recruits as a part of the MoF family on 8 January 2018. The welcoming ceremony has been graced by the Honorable Finance Minister.
The Honorable Finance Minister congratulated the entire new recruits for having selected into various vital positions under Ministry of Finance and numerous agencies across the RGoB Sectors. The Honorable Minister further highlighted and reminded the new recruits on how fortunate we are to be born in the land of Thunder Dragon under the visionary leadership and guidance of Wangchuck Dynasty. The new recruits have been inspired and motivated by the wisdom of Honorable Minster to work towards achieving greater peace, prosperity and stability of the Nation through shouldering important responsibilities individually and collectively. The Honorable Minister also informed that the new recruits have successfully completed their one phase of life and now, embarking upon a new phase of life; absolutely afresh and encompassed by challenges and successes ahead.
The ceremony has been fruitful and educative with Questions and Answers Sessions between the new recruits and Honorable Minister, Honorable Secretary and Department Directors.
The ceremony concluded with the Honorable Minister extending his prayers and wishes to the entire new recruits for their successes in future endeavors. The Honorable Finance Secretary, Department Directors and Officials from the MoF took part in the important function of welcoming the new recruits on 8 January 2018.
1. The opening ceremony of the “Annual Financial Management Workshop: Improving Public Service Delivery through Enhanced Fiscal Decentralization” was graced by the Hon’ble Finance Secretary on 20th December, 2017 at the Regional Revenue and Customs Office, Gelephu.
2. The three day annual workshop is exclusively for the Accounts Officers from all the budgetary agencies of the country.
3. The objective of this annual workshop is to bring together all key players in the Public Financial Management (PFM) and update knowledge on some of the new initiatives and development in the PFM system like, revised Financial Rules and Regulations 2016, PEMS, MYRB, RAMIS, e-Government Procurement System and e-Payment.
3. This platform will provide an opportunity to discuss and deliberate on the issues and challenges faced by the finance personnel while carrying out responsibilities and functions on daily basis in the field.
4. The Royal Civil Service Commission, Royal Audit Authority and the Office of Anti-Corruption Commission will also make a presentation to the participants during the course of training.
5. Around 100 accounts officers will participate the three day workshop from 20-22 December 2017. The annual workshop will conclude on 22nd December 2017.