The MoF is pleased to re-announce one Chief Procurement Officer (P1-A) for Medical Stores & Distribution Division, Phuntsholing under the Department of Medical Supplies and Health Infrastructure, Ministry of Health.
Applicants with Bachelor’s Degree and Advanced Trainings in procurement or financial backgrounds (budget, accounts & audit) and experiences in relevant fields will be given preference for the purpose of short-listing and selection. Interview date and venue will be announced on this website after short-listing the candidates.
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria under Section 184.108.40.206 of the BCSR 2012 may apply in time. Application along with the following documents must reach the HRD, MoF, Thimphu latest by 28th July 2015:
1) Curriculum vitae (CSIS-generated copy)
2) Security clearance (valid copy)
3) Audit clearance (printed copy)
4) PE rating for the last two years (copy)
5) Certificates of merits/achievements, if any (copy)
6) NOC from applicant’s agency (non-MoF agency)
7) Academic/training certificates & transcripts (copy)
For any clarification, please contact the HRD, MoF at 333104/322268 during working hours.
438 total views