The Accounting & Auditing Standards Board of Bhutan(AASBB) would like to seek the views/comments on the AAS Bill. The draft Bill contains eight (8) Chapters with seventy two (72) sections. The draft bill outlines the objectives of the Board, constitution of Board and its committees, transitional provisions, responsibilities and authorities and enabling provisions for the independent functioning of the board supported by the Secretariat.
Appreciate receiving your views/comments to email id email@example.com by 15th August 2017.
641 total views
Letter of Intent for supply of Cartridges & Paper.
- MS Dejung Norbu Enterprise (Cartridges)
- MS Drasindra Technology (Cartridges)
- MS Karma Office Supply (Cartridges)
- MS NANA Enterprise (Cartridges)
- MS Shay Choee Enterprise (Cartridges)
- MS Thrundrel Kuenchap Enterprise (Cartridges)
- MS NANA Enterprise (Paper)
637 total views