1,540 total views
1. The opening ceremony of the “Annual Financial Management Workshop: Improving Public Service Delivery through Enhanced Fiscal Decentralization” was graced by the Hon’ble Finance Secretary on 20th December, 2017 at the Regional Revenue and Customs Office, Gelephu.
2. The three day annual workshop is exclusively for the Accounts Officers from all the budgetary agencies of the country.
3. The objective of this annual workshop is to bring together all key players in the Public Financial Management (PFM) and update knowledge on some of the new initiatives and development in the PFM system like, revised Financial Rules and Regulations 2016, PEMS, MYRB, RAMIS, e-Government Procurement System and e-Payment.
3. This platform will provide an opportunity to discuss and deliberate on the issues and challenges faced by the finance personnel while carrying out responsibilities and functions on daily basis in the field.
4. The Royal Civil Service Commission, Royal Audit Authority and the Office of Anti-Corruption Commission will also make a presentation to the participants during the course of training.
5. Around 100 accounts officers will participate the three day workshop from 20-22 December 2017. The annual workshop will conclude on 22nd December 2017.
1,195 total views
The Ministry of Finance organized the award ceremony of the “2017 Dedicated Civil Service Awards” on 11th December 2017. Addressing the Award Ceremony by the Hon’ble Finance Secretary, he stated today’s civil service awards which was initiated by the government at the command of His Majesty the King reflects the recognition for distinguished contribution and unwavering hard work of all the recipients. He congratulated all of them
There were 170 recipients in MoF which includes;
1. Lifetime – 25;
2. 30 years and above (Gold Medal) – 28;
3. 20 years and above (Silver Medal) – 29; and
4. 10 years and above (Bronze Medal) – 88.
1,215 total views