Pursuant to the enactment of the Fiscal Incentives Act of Bhutan 2017, the Department of Revenue and Customs would like to notify to the general public that the Rules on Fiscal Incentives Act of Bhutan, 2017 is issued to this effect. These Rules shall come into force in accordance with Section 1 and Section 2 of the Fiscal Incentives Act of Bhutan, 2017.
1,814 total views
The Ministry of Finance is pleased to invite sealed bids from the eligible license holders for the supply of air tickets as per the following terms and conditions.
Type of Class: Economy
Name of Official:
1. Mrs. Deki Wangmo
2. Ms. Sangay Bidha
|Date of Travel||Sector|
|16th September 2017||Paro – Bangkok|
|17th September 2017||Bangkok – Seoul|
|24th September 2017||Seoul – Bangkok|
|26th September 2017||Bangkok – Paro|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Ticket” to the Chief Administrative Officer, AFD, MoF latest by 11th September, 2017 before 11.00AM and will be opened at 11:30am on the same day.
2. The rate should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected for the most economical route.
3. Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
4. The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
5. The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
6. Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
7. Tender documents should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs.
8. Tenders should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu.20,000/-only as earnest money deposit in the form of draft/cash warrant issued in favour of the Chief Administrative Officer, AFD, MoF.
9. The earnest money of Nu.20,000.00 of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the ministry as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the air tickets mentioned in the supply order for the above sector.
10. In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue ticket(s) and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
11. Quotation without EMD and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
12. The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
948 total views