The SAARC Development Fund, having its Secretariat at Thimphu, Bhutan, invites proposals (including technical and financial) from the interested firms/companies for the supply of following equipment/services:
1. Supply & Installation of Video Conferencing System at the SDF Secretariat office
2. Re-designing of SDF website
Last date of submission of proposals/bid is February 15, 2016.
Complete Terms of Reference are available on the website www.sdfsec.org or may be obtained through email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In pursuance to the Asset Declaration Rule 2012, all officials falling under schedule II of the rule are required to declare your Annual Assets online. The deadline for the Asset Declaration 2015 is from 1st Feb 2016 to 31st March, 2016. Please note the following while declaring your asset online.
1. The declaration contents the information pertaining to the year 2015 including your utilities and annual income
2. The declarants should follow up about their declaration unless the status shows verified and accepted if not the concern person won’t be liable for their return declaration. For this declarants must log in and check their declaration until it shows verified and accepted.
3. The declarants should contact the Commission directly if it is the case of forgot password.
4. For the new employees who Joined/are joining must as well declare as assumption of office between 1st Feb to 31st March 2016 and those who have left the organization should declared as vacation of office.
5. Employees on study leave & other than those on EOL have to file their declaration.
Kindly declare your assets within the given deadline, failing to declare within the given time will be levied fine as per rule 43 & 45 of Asset Declaration Rule 2012.
If you encounter any problem while declaring you may contact Mrs. Dil Maya, Focal person, Anti Corruption Commission at 334863 (email@example.com).