Pursuant to the enactment of the Fiscal Incentives Act of Bhutan 2017, the Department of Revenue and Customs would like to notify to the general public that the Rules on Fiscal Incentives Act of Bhutan, 2017 is issued to this effect. These Rules shall come into force in accordance with Section 1 and Section 2 of the Fiscal Incentives Act of Bhutan, 2017.
611 total views, 1 views today
The Ministry of Finance is pleased to invite sealed bids from the eligible license holders for the supply of air tickets as per the following terms and conditions.
Type of Class: Economy
Name of Official:
1. Mrs. Deki Wangmo
2. Ms. Sangay Bidha
|Date of Travel||Sector|
|16th September 2017||Paro – Bangkok|
|17th September 2017||Bangkok – Seoul|
|24th September 2017||Seoul – Bangkok|
|26th September 2017||Bangkok – Paro|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Ticket” to the Chief Administrative Officer, AFD, MoF latest by 11th September, 2017 before 11.00AM and will be opened at 11:30am on the same day.
2. The rate should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected for the most economical route.
3. Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
4. The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
5. The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
6. Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
7. Tender documents should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs.
8. Tenders should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu.20,000/-only as earnest money deposit in the form of draft/cash warrant issued in favour of the Chief Administrative Officer, AFD, MoF.
9. The earnest money of Nu.20,000.00 of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the ministry as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the air tickets mentioned in the supply order for the above sector.
10. In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue ticket(s) and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
11. Quotation without EMD and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
12. The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
322 total views, no views today
1. Hon’ble Finance Minister, Lyonpo Namgay Dorji launched the use of fuel card/debit card for Government pool vehicles using Wi-Fi Point of Sales (POS) on August 18, 2017 at Tashi Petroleum Distributor, Motithang, Thimphu.
2. The introduction of fuel card /debit card for Government pool vehicles is one of the many initiatives undertaken by the Ministry of Finance to digitalize the systems with the broad objectives to better manage the Government cash flows and to support the Government’s initiative of moving towards cashless economy.
3. This initiative is also to complement the Wi-Fi POS launched on 15th June, 2017 by the RMA in collaboration with the Bank of Bhutan Ltd. and the Department of Trade, MoEA for the use of Fuel Card/Debit Card for vehicles.
4. There are a total number of 2,195 pool vehicles across the Government agencies and about Nu. 300 million is provided for ‘maintenance of vehicles’ annually. Out of the total maintenance budget, about 70% of the budget is used for POL expenses.
5. This electronic system is expected to facilitate in proper monitoring of the usage of POL for all government pool vehicles and ultimately help to reduce the administrative burden to all government agencies.
6. In the initial phase, the use of fuel card/debit card will be piloted in selected government agencies for dedicated pool vehicles.
7. Based on the experiences during the pilot phase and also with the roll-out of POS by the banks in other Dzongkhags, the Ministry of Finance will gradually implement the use of POL fuel card/debit card in other budgetary bodies and Dzongkhags.
406 total views, no views today