- E-Filing Notification (December, 2012)
- Filing of PIT Returns (December, 2012)
- For Citizens Outside bhutan (December, 2012)
- E-Registeration: For availing Tax Payer Number (TPN)
E-registration is a facility that assists TaxPayer with registration services through internet access. It is aimed at expediting issuance of Tax Payer Number(TPN) to enable taxpayers to file their PIT returns on time. Started in 2011, the facility is currently available to PIT payers only.
Individuals who do not have TPN can now follow the instructions given below and submit your forms accordingly:
- Fill up the PIT Registration Form carefully
- Mandatory fields are marked with asterisks(*);
- Choose the place of registration (RRCO) depending upon your convenience;
- You are ALLOWED to choose ONLY one RRCO for your registration purpose and the same RRCO should be used to file your Tax Return;
- Tick the sources of income as applicable to you. At least ONE source of income is compulsory;
- Do not forget to provide your spouse and children’s details along with their income sources, if any;
- Save the duly filled registration form on your desktop by closing the excel worksheet: a file name with your Name and CID will be automatically created on your desktop (e.g. karma_12345645645.xls).
- From the email address provided, copy the email address of the RRCO where you want to register as a TaxPayer;
- Send the registration form as an email attachment to that RRCO along with a scanned copy of your Citizenship Identity Card/work permit;
- Do not forget to send the scanned copy of your child’s Birth Certificate;
- If the documentations are complete, the RRCO concerned will send your TPN within one working day;
|Place of Registration||E-mail Address||Focal Person||Telephone Nos|
|Thimphuemail@example.com||Karma Dema||02-337438/Pabx(02- 328103/323609/323076)|
|Parofirstname.lastname@example.org||Karma Om||08-272831/272832 (Ext. 2023)|
|Gelephuemail@example.com||Kinzang Dorji||06-251078/251074 (Extn. 124)|
|Bumthangfirstname.lastname@example.org||Yeshey Wangmo||03-631427/631536 (Ext.-106)|
Returns filed electronically after 28th February, 2014 will be treated as VOID. All concerned are requested to come in person and file your PIT with concerned RRCO.
However, please do not treat it as an official acknowledgment if you have not submitted additional documents against your PIT returns filed within the deadline. The last date for submission of additional documents against your PIT returns is 15th March 2014. You may contact the officials concerned for confirmation.
6,091 total views, 87 views today