A brief mandate, roles and duties of the ICT Division are as follow:
ICT Division Duties & Responsibilities
- ICT Governance, Management and coordination (Management of all IT personnel, resources and operations of the organizations;)
- ICT Planning and Budgeting for common ICT services.
- Formulation and implementation of Information Technology and Knowledge management strategy to guide the organization’s future directions;
- Planning and coordinating of cost-effective and better-quality procurement of information technology;
- Ensures that the organization’s databases and application standards conform to the technical standards followed in the country; eGif Standard compliance.
- Manage staff training in information technology and knowledge management.
ICT Division Supports
- Support of change management practices and re-engineering initiatives related to ICT.
- Manage and support network and web services;
- Management of organization’s telecommunications network;
- Advice on and support organization’s infrastructure and applications systems.
- Support in Tender services related to ICT equipment’s/works.
202 total views, 3 views today