In line with the Public Private Partnership (PPP) Policy 2016 and PPP Rules and Regulation 2017, the Ministry is pleased to issue the following documents for effective implementation of PPP Projects:
- Guidelines for PPP Project
- PPP Standard Bidding Document;
- Standard Heads of Agreements;
- PPP Screening Tool Manual
The notification shall come into force from the date of issue.
511 total views
This is to notify all that Goods and Services Tax (GST) on imports of following services from India to Bhutan are now exempted as per the notification issued by the Central Board of Customs & Excise, Government of India.
(1) GST on import of services from India to Bhutan where payments are made in Indian Rupees are exempted vide notification no. 42/2017-Integrated Tax (Rate) dated 27th October 2017. Kindly refer to www.cbec.gov.in/resources/htdocs-cbec/gst/notfctn-42-igst-rate-english.pdf for detail information.
(2) GST on supply of services associated with transit cargo via Indian territories to Bhutan are exempted vide notification no. 30/2017-Central Tax (Rate) dated 29th September 2017. Kindly refer to www.cbec.gov.in/resources/htdocs-cbec/gst/notfctn-30-CGST-rate-english.pdf for detail information.
For any other information related to Indian GST, please visit www.cbec.gov.in/htdocs-cbec/gst/index.
1,672 total views